Please read this before completing your volunteer submission
All Volunteers at Farina:
- Must be registered before they arrive at Farina
- This is an adults only program.
- Will work on Farina projects according to their skills and abilities.
- Are expected to stay in the campsite at Farina with the group.
- Agree to be directed by the team leader on their activities
- By registering on this form you agree to the terms and conditions described on the Information sheet.
Selecting your Dates
Select 2 weeks Maximum that you wish to stay, but also your UNAVAILABLE weeks. Single weeks are available, particularly in weeks 1 and 8. Your selection can start on either odd or even weeks. If you are unsure of your dates suggest alternatives in the information section of the Volunteer Registration.
We need to ensure that there is an even number of volunteers in each week, thus we may have to discuss with you alternative dates, or place you on a waiting list.
Potential bakers should discuss their schedules with Laurie firstname.lastname@example.org (0427 587 362).
Volunteers working as Bakers, Assistant bakers and café staff must have a current FOOD HANDLING CERTIFICATE.
- Please bring your current one, or complete a similar program or
- Complete the “On-Line” “Food Handling” program. http://dofoodsafely.health.vic.gov.au/
If you have difficulty contact Kerry Storer 0438114750 email email@example.com
If at a later time you are unable to attend at Farina please tell us via the contact below.
The Bakery will operate from Week 1 (Saturday May 23rd 2020) to the end of week 8 (Sunday July 19th 2020).
Farina Events 2020.
A decade of dedicated work by 1000 volunteers across the Farina Site will be celebrated in the official opening of the restored Patterson’s House, now designed for multipurpose usage, education, visitor centre, café and museum.
The time for the formal opening of Patterson’s House will be advised later, when all details are in place.
Friday 19th June. Previous Volunteers – tours and reunion including Patterson’s House
Saturday 20th June. Farina against “The Rest of the World”. Annual cricket match.
Sunday 21st June. Ecumenical Church Service. Flt Lt John Bell Memorial Service.
School Holidays 2020.
Vic & QLD from Sat 27th June to Sun 12th July 2020 (W6&7).
SA & NSW from Sat 4th July to Sun 19th July 2020 (W7&8)
Marree Picnic Races Sat 6th June 2020. Marree Camel Cup.Sat 4th July 2020.
Birdsville Red Bash July 7th to July 9th 2020
Mon 10th June 2020 is a Public Holiday in SA. Queens’s birthday
HELP For enquiries about dates and work program, contact :
- Tom 0418 300 597 email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Bob Brownlee 0409 433 731 email email@example.com
- For food handling / safety call Kerry 0438114750 email firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration enquiries Contact Helen at email@example.com
FARINA RESTORATION GROUP 2020 VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FORM
- All Volunteers MUST be registered before they arrive at Farina.
- Please refer to the Information sheet on how to complete this form.
- By registering you agree to the terms and conditions described on the Information sheet.
NOTE: When you press the ‘Submit your Interest’ button at the bottom of the form you will be taken to another screen to confirm successful submission. If you stay on this page it means that one or more of the mandatory fields has not been filled out. Check to see which field has a red border and fill it out and then click the ‘Submit Your Interest’ button again.